Saturday, July 18, 2015

Sandra Bland Poetry Contest! $100 to the Best Poem!

Now unfortunately I'm not a rich man but I feel this is too important to ignore! I'm throwing a small Sandra Bland poetry contest for it is important that our poor fallen sistah not be forgotten! All poems must be positive about Sandra and speak of her senseless murder at the hands of the white police and how God will avenge the murder of our dear sistah! I'm not taking a penny of this for any reason and to the best poem I will give $100 to the winner! Remember the poem must be uplifting and praising our dear sistah and all poems will become the property of the contest host for the plan is to turn it into a volume to honor the memory of this lovely lady. All praise be to God for it and further details for the contest will be forthcoming!

No comments:

Post a Comment