Wednesday, November 9, 2016

Donald Trump is President; all hail the king

Well the unthinkable I knew would happen has happened. Donald Trump is President. Well I can't say I'm surprised, shocked, astonished or any of it. I saw the mood out in the streets; people are angry. They're angry Barack Obama was elected President and the right wing dogs and the kkk affiliates wantecd to make sure this didn't happen again. But what they don't realize is that donald trump's election will now precipitate the rise of the king! The king is coming and I don't mean Jesus; he's already here. But one of your last earthly kings will rise to power and he's coming with a sword. He will have no pity on any malefactors and will put away all of the right wing nutcases!  So for all you right wing nuts; eat drink be merry for tomorrow the king will appear; and you know the rest!

You know the Lord revealed to me that Trump would win. No, it's not going to be a good thing, but also I know who God told me would one day be a king here. Not the President or a dictator or any of that political rot, but the Lord will raise up a king to rule here. And yes I know who it will be. Yeah, scoff and think I'm a nut; you will see soon enough.Lol. And like I told you, this king is coming with a sword, so you dastardly sorts scoundrels and fools who think you have nothing to fear, you better clear out. Head for the moon or something for he'll have no pity nor mercy on you. And don't waste your time checking me out for the end isn't  gonna' come through the wiles and abilities of a man; the Lord is coming to destroy you. Who all He uses to accomplish this; I know little except that donald trump will play a role in it. Oh he doesn't know either, for he will be doing simply what he does. He can't help it; he's had his way all of his life, and he thinks the results will be no different than the past. It will be this time though.

No comments:

Post a Comment