Tuesday, January 3, 2017

Gone

It's me Daniel Asamota, here to announce that I'm gone. I'm going back to my homeland for I've decided it's time. Now a good friend of mine will continue the blogs and my email, but I'm gone. I did try an do some things while I was here but it has not worked out as I would have liked. None of it. America they claim is a land of opportunity, but opportunity for who? That lie is preached all over the world but it simply isn't true for Africans. For europeans, yes and even Asians. But the only reason it's so for Asians is because many of them, they've built up their home countries. If their countries were still struggling economically and politically like it is in Africa, they would find their opportunities few, as we do. Oh, there are some who can have success in America, but the streets paved with gold is a lie. IN fact, what I'm seeing is many of the whites in America and europe want to leave their streets of gold and come to Africa and take from us! They want to build whole neighborhood and cities and own our land and control the governments and then HIRE US TO WORK FOR THEM IN OUR OWN COUNTRY! Yes, they sell us this bullshit dream to come to America or europe and make it big, then they turn around and run to Africa and try an buy up all the land they can and make us servants in our own land! What happened to their streets of gold? I pray to God that this will stop!!!
Eitherway, I'm returning home and hopefully through my efforts, I will help make my land a better place to live for I can accomplish nothing here in the land of the free!

Goodbye all and God bless you.

No comments:

Post a Comment