Wednesday, June 21, 2017

Pinterest; here's a message to you!

You know I'm sick to death of Pinterest and their stupid attempts to try an control what I say. All of a sudden they have a problem with what I say. Well I'm not gonna' curb my message to accommodate you for the days of cowtowing to people like you is over. God is in control and I'm doing my job. You I do not fear; only God. But you will fear me one day; as God's appointed and annointed! You ain't gonna' tell me what I can and can't say, so get over it! So to hell with you!



https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEgt8BL2JIaNLoNzpRZMR5UpJLRH2alG_FaetSP6gQz30HErJsFokshMAg5qHMym6Ht4-7PfKUVnOJpeg26tGCF5NvQFY3L-1yBHlIU0oL9OXQDn9L4QPhsCIriS6MFCqh33sAFNQ2eiexk/s1600/Black+Panther+%282%29.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment