Wednesday, December 6, 2017

Amazon, do you support racism and racists? ; their warehouse in Obetz Ohio the most racist disrespectful place I've ever worked

Now here's a story I think everyone should read. Danny A

I had the displeasure of working for Amazon at their Obetz Ohio warehouse around September. At first I liked the job coz' after so long without a decent job I was glad to have anything. Well from the start it just tanked like a sub that hit by a torpedo. The young managers there felt like they could talk to me any kind of disrespectful way. They did everything but call me the n'word. And I could tell they really wished they could. Wasn't just the management either, but it was mostly them. They kept riding me the whole time I was there claiming I wasn't doing the work right. You see I was older than all of them and they wanted me to act like those other older blacks who were kissing their asses and thought it proper to prostrate themselves to kids who should have been showing them proper respect for a pay check. I needed a pay check too, but not at the expense of my dignity as an older man and a human being. I was shocked to see how racist they were at this place and nothing was being done about it. I should have known something was up when I saw that none of the managers were black and the other blacks knew what time it was but ignored it. I couldn't though coz' I was a man and where I'm from kids show proper respect to their elders. My manager some racist young female made it a point to fuck with me everyday trying every way she could to humiliate me and degrade me. When I told one of the other staff members I intended to go to HR on her they transferred her quickly to their Detroit operation or somewhere in Michigan. I'm sure they'll have a 'memory' lapse as it seems that was the kind of racist games they played. Then they got the next girl working on me. She would come to me and tell me that some other staff member had complained about me. She thought it was funny when I would ask who it was and she would give me some bullshit assed story that she couldn't tell me. Now if she can't tell me who this accuser was, why was she telling me about some alleged accusation. She would laugh about it as if something was so very funny. I would tell other Blacks who worked there about it, of course you can't tell a worm to stand up coz' it doesn't have a backbone. Well I searched onliine for the Amzaon office so I could report this racist nonsense that was going on here, but I didn't find anywhere where I could report to management about what was going on in this Obetz facility. I couldn't find anywhere. Coz' I waned to tell them that they needed to reconsider building their next big facility here in Columbus Ohio and they needed to go down here to Obetz and take a look at what the management here is doing. They were hassling me everyday and so I just decided not to go back and checked with quite a few lawyers to see what kind of lawsuit I could file. The problem is that the mangement of Amazon could claim they didn't know what was going on which I find is bullshit! I would remind Amazon too I am or was a customer of theirs too an so this is how you treat your customers. Since I don't have a job now thanks to these racist bastards who run your Obetz facility I have plenty of time on my hands to work on organizing a nationwide boycott of your company! Support your racist staff there. We'll see what your bottom line looks like when I manage to get millions of African Americans to boycott your company. I spent quite a bit of money with you, but there are other places I and others can go to spend our money since you employ people who have no respect for older people and African Americans! Suit yourself!

African American people you see what this brutha had to say about his experience. We need to support our own and do all we can to destroy racism wherevr we find it. Stay tuned. Danny A

No comments:

Post a Comment