Tuesday, March 20, 2018

American IdoL OR morelike 'kkk white idol'; I Will Boycott This Show, And I Encourage All of My followers and others to boycott this obviously racist show

I can see now the racist bullshit going on with American Idol. The name of it should be 'Whites Only Idol'. I don't care if Lionel Richie is on this show. The only people they're passing through claiming their only 'Good Enuff.' Since when? Look at that beautiful black girl they passed on knowing damn well that girl had the chops. I see very few Blacks are making it anyway and we got these two racist honkies on the panel making sure only artists bound for Nashville are 'making it'. This is some racist bullshit and Lionel Richie, I don't care how much they're paying you you need to disassociate yourself from this. Katy Perry, I'm surprised to find out your such a racist whore especially since you make your living singing R&B music. I'm not surprised about that stupid redneck good ol' boy country singer! Don't Nashville have their own talent shows? Why are they constantly trying to shove country music down our collective throats?!!? The only new Black country singer they have is Kane Brown, and he's very good by the way, but as usual Nashville isn't trying to sign any new Black artists! This new American idol is some racist bullshit that I refuse to watch and demand it be taken off the air. I encourage everyone out there to boycott this racist show and the racist white artists sitting on the panel. I will never listen to lukey boy Bryant, and katy perry, had no idea your such a racist bitch. Your songs erased from my mp3, shame coz' you are a good singer, and all of your sponsors we need to boycott also this new version of 'American idol'. Like I said, they need to call it 'kkk whitey idol' coz' that's who they are trying to promote and advance!  ALL WHO HAVE TIRED OF THIS RACIAL BULLSHIT THAT WANTS TO CONTINUE HERE IN AMERICA BOYCOTT THIS SHOW AND THEIR SPONSORS!!!! LETS SEND IT AND THEM TO THE GRAVE!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment