Friday, May 9, 2014

Mike Epps Clears the Air Between Him and Kevin Hart!

Source: Instagram
Source: Instagram
Last week, we told you that Mike Epps and Kevin Hart were back to their old tricks again. The two comedians took jabs at one another  after Mike referred to Kevin as loud and “overrated” during an interview.
“Just heard @TheRealMikeEpps called me “’overrated’ on the radio this AM! I missed it bcuz I was on set ‘WORKING’do u remember what that is?” Kev tweeted in response to the interview.
“Don’t talk 2 me until u start selling out ARENA’S @TheRealMikeEpps if ur shows aren’t sellin & u need sum help maybe I will send out a TWEET… OVERRATE THAT….”
“Oh one more thing @TheRealMikeEpps if you keep talking crazy I will book shows the same day as you in the same cities and shut yo s**t down.”
As it turns out and as many of us predicted, the jabs seemed to be the result of a little friendly rivalry.
“This is real [beef]. I’m NeNe Leakes and Kevin Hart is Porsha. Nah, Im just kidding,” Mike joked during a recent interview with Rickey Smiley & Dish Nation. “Kevin Hart is my little brother, man. I ain’t got nothing against Kevin Hart.”
“I opened up the door for Kevin Hart. Kevin Hart used to open my shows,” he added.
Kevin also took to Twitter to clear the air and express that there’s no bad blood between him and Mike.
“I just had a conversation on the phone with @TheRealMikeEpps where we addressed our issues directly. The conversation ended on a positive note,” he tweeted.
“We both agreed that we are better than this bullsh*t and that we should’ve handled it differently! All is good now and we are putting it behind us.”
“There is a positive in every negative…in this case it took us going through negative to get to the positive!!! All love @TheRealMikeEpps.”
- See more at: http://madamenoire.com/427926/kevin-hart-little-brother-man-mike-epps-clears-air-kevin-hart-beef/#sthash.g7QAdnzf.dpuf

No comments:

Post a Comment