Saturday, March 12, 2016

Bernie Sanders; a Man who Marched with our Dr. King and Who has fought For the rights of ALL Americans All of his Life!!! Do We have a Better Choice?!!?

Now it is well known to all who read my blog that I DO NOT LIKE hillary clinton!!! Never did and never will! There is something wrong with a woman who is determined to constantly seek power! She has that gleam in her eye that lets you know that she would sell her soul for power and I would suggest her white supporters take another look at this evil woman! She is not one they need to get behind in their ambition to put a 'woman' in the White House! I know it is the dream of many white women out there to see a 'white' woman in the White House, but trust me, this woman isn't the one you want as your President! She is waaaaaayyyyyyyyyyy to desirous for power and a woman like that is evil to the core generally! And to all AFrican Americans its time we examine the legacy of the Clintons for if we look at the facts we'll see more damage was done to the African American community under Clinton than we'd like to believe! hillary clinton has said out of her own mouth many negative things about African Americans; she said that george zimmerman was right to murder Trayvon Martin and that if she was in the same situation she would have shot him too; YES SHE SAID THIS!!! She said it was correct to incarcerate young black men and notice how in her ads she's talking about the murder of Sandra Bland by texas kkkops now! Now when this fiascoe went down did she go down to texas and demand answers?!!? NO! she was too afraid of offending potential white constituents she wanted to vote for her in her vain quest to become the first female President of the U.S. It's so insulting now to see her running ads that mention this poor woman and our fallen Brothers doing as racists of old have always done; exploiting our pain for their own selfish and satanic agendas! Oh she's been trying to have conversations with the Black Lives Matter protesters to get them to lay off of her; she hasn't tried to contact Asamota's Corner and she needn 't bother either! There will be no bargains made with this daughter of the devil for I cannot and WILL NOT BE BOUGHT FOR ANY PRICE!!! I mean that!

Now I wasn't totally sold on Bernie Sanders but for lack of any better candidates I have to admit he's the best chance for America! Not necessarily for Black people, but this country is in a recession. Obama has done his best but when you got a congress full of racist republicans who do all they can to try an undermine his Presidency what can you do? Sanders I  believe is the man for this job for nobody else is available. Dr. Carson had my vote but his own party undermined his Presidential run (that's why it doesn't pay for African Americans to be republicans) but also just because hillary clinton is democrat doesn't mean she's what's good for this country! hillary clinton isn't good for ANY country! I'd rather vote for donald trump! Eitherway, I implore the African American community and everyone else whos' got any sense to throw their weight behind Bernie Sanders. An endorsement from me some may question but I'm only interested in what's best for the country for the economy needs a shot in the arm and a better job market will mean more jobs for my people! hillary clinton will destroy this country I believe in her selfish bid for power! I generally stay out of these things for God decides who will be President for His Own purposes, but I'm finding out so much bad about this woman that I felt responsible in letting the African American community know, we need to withdraw from this woman. Eitherway, I always say let the Lords' Will be done!

No comments:

Post a Comment