Sunday, March 13, 2016

donald trump and hillary clinton; working together to make her President!

NOw listen closely coz' I know that this is gonna' fly over some of your heads. And it's about the current status of the Presidential election. The biggest mystery to me is Donald Trump. I've never figured he was seriously trying to become President for I'm certain he knows that his party would not possibly make him their candidate. I figured after a while, after he's spewed his venom and had his say he would drop out and be well satisfied with himself. But no he just keeps going! He's got people believing that he's honestly serious about being President. NO Way! Only whites would be so gullible as  to believe that nonsense. NO something else is afoot. And now follow me or you'll get lost.
The Lord put this on my heart and I'm not sharing it out of love for the republicans (I can't stand them) but because electing hillary clinton as President would be the biggest mistake America ever made! I often wondered why hillary clinton quit the President's staff with the idea  that she would be the first female President of the United States. I wonder what gave her the idea that that was going to happen. Well it seems like it's shaping up  that way for donald trump is making the republican party look like clowns (that wouldn't take much) and at the same time keeping them in a muddle of confusion. Thus far he has singlehandedly neutralized everyone who would threaten hillary's chances of becoming President; Dr. Carson, Jeb Bush, Carla Fiorello, and only a few are still duking it out. it would seem that donald trump is making certain that hillary will more than probably win this time. And then I begin to see that that's the plan!
You see trump and clinton they're friends and have been in contact with each other over the years plenty of times. So I'm betting that hillary cooked up this plan (it seems like something a woman like her would dream up)to throw the republican party into abject confusion and leave the race between only her and Bernie Sanders whom she assumes she can beat rather handily. It just trips me out that these harvard educated snods fell for a 'right' flank maneuver like this and ain't caught on yet! Why is trump doing this? NO not out of friendship; trump is a business man. clinton promised him something; something BIG if he did this job for her and helped her to win the Presidency! I coudn't even imagine what it is but it's most likely something he stands to profit tremendously from! NOw this is what God put on my heart and like I said I started to keep it to myself for seeing the republicans lose is one of my life's greatest pleasures! But for the good of the American people I thought I'd better do as my Lord wishes and share this. I'm still laughing at the republicans though!

No comments:

Post a Comment