Monday, May 23, 2016

hillary clinton a member of a coven of witches?

Okay, it is well known that I'm no fan of hillary clinton. In fact I think that her as President would not be good for America period. That's my opinion and I stand by it. But this other news I'm hearing I don't find it hard to believe, but I don't know if it's true or not. I refuse to lie on even her, for those are the tactics of the evil white establishment to tell any lie that will get people to do what they want. I trust the Lord that whatever He allows is what's best. But I do wonder if this is true; for I've heard that hillary clinton has been a member of a coven of witches for years. In fact it was said that while her husband Bill Clinton was governor of Arkansas, every month she made trips to California to join with her coven sisters for whatever it was that they did. I don't know much more than that but I find it quite disturbing that a practicing witch is running for President, if this be true! We've got enough to put up with in this country than to have someone petitioning satan on a regular basis and holding satanic rituals in our country's seat of power, IF THIS IS TRUE! I worry for sure if she becomes President about what will happen to this country if the leaders started turning to withcraft, satanic rituals, and worship of pagan gods. We are for the most part a Christian nation and the Lord has blessed us inspite of the evil things that have occurred here. We will lose all of that if an alleged witch becomes our President, someone who petitions satan on a regular basis for favors!Now as I've said I don't want to falsely accuse even hillary clinton of something like this though I don't find it hard to believe but America doesn't need this right now! We're teetering on the edge of collapse as it is, and this would send this country over the edge! So anyone with PROOF of this contact me or put the info out for all to know so we know what we're voting for if this woman becomes President of our troubled country!

No comments:

Post a Comment