Sunday, September 24, 2017

Google; Intent to sue; to big, violates American anti-trust laws; should be other web servers out there with equal reach not owned by google

Now I haven't had a very good relationship with Google. They keep trying to tell me what I can and can't do yet I see examples of the most extreme racism all over the google network. As long as it's racism against Black people it's alright (kkk shit) but when it's us making people aware of how fucked up and racist the white establishment is here in America, all of a sudden there is a problem. ONe would say naturally but it can't flow only one way. But then too there should be plenty of web servers like Google here in America; why are they for the most part the only one? I mean there is Yahoo, but they are dying a slow death. AOL is dead and the others are pretty much gone. This is in violation of American anti-trust laws designed to prevent monopolies which caused so many problems in the past. Problems like this, if they don't like what you say then they have the option to shut you down and pretty much there is nowhere else yo can go. Just like with google's ad sense. They shut me down on the ad sense thing years ago and refused to pay me money owed. I didn't bother with it at the time coz' I reasoned that google was 'too bigg' to take on; now this is the very reason I want to take them on; THEY'RE TOO DAMNED BIGG!!! At first they started with me talking about they have rules against posting nude and sexually oriented pics. Now guess why I started posting nude and sexually oriented pics; THEY ARE ALL OVER THE google NETWORK!!! YOU CAN'T HARDLY GET AWAY FROM THEM. Yet they want to fuck with me about nude images that I collected THAT WERE ALREADY POSTED IN THE FIRST FUCKIN' PLACE!!! ON google!!! Now I didn't take these pictures; but I don't feel that the real reasoncThey're fuckin with me! They're fuckin' with me coz' I practice my constitutional right of freedom of speech and they don't like what I say. Of course now they're playing their honkie racist games trying to imply 'ohh that's not the reason' but that's it! They could care less about the nude pics, they are all over the google network, many of them worse than the ones I posted, they want to shut me up. They've probably had a bunch of kkk mongrels doing their write in campaigns bitchin about it, they love to do this shit and they do manage to get a bunch of them together for their little writing campaigns or google is just racist themselves.
Eitherway, too all interested parties I want to sue google for $700million dollars and any lawyers or plaintiffs interested let me know. I think their acquisition of Youtube was illegal too for it violates American anti trust laws and it's time to bring google down to the ground and send a message to other corporate hoggs in America that we've had enough of their attempts to bring Big Brother to life. I need lawyers lawfirms and any other plaintiffs who truly believe in freedom not some right wing idiot who waxes all poetic about 'America, land of the free' like the repugnicans do when they're trying to strip us of our rights, but those in it to win it! Even overseas, we encourage any and all to take google to court, for they are too bigg; too satanic; others should be able to start a web provider with equal strength and reach as google; now you know google makes sure that doesn't happen. Look as they've basically killed AOL, the microsoft network, Internet Explorer, and Yahoo, which used to be a pretty big one itself. Time to bring google back down!

No comments:

Post a Comment