Friday, August 12, 2016

Tila Tequila Removed from CBB.

Now I don't necessarily agree with this move, but what could she expect! Tila, you know hollywood is ran by whites who are part of the judasim religion. That's one of the reasons I haven't been able to make a dent in this town. I know my views they don't like but the whites of judaism religion consider the so-called holocaust was their pain and theirs alone. Nevermind all of the russians, armenians, slavic, and other eastern europeans murdered by hitler and his nazi thugs along with the millions murdered in Africa by hitler and mussolini, they've decided that WWII is their story to tell however they view it; and I and many others don't agree but they got the juice right now and can do pretty much what they please. Thank God that's changing soon, but right now they still run the show! Now Tila had to know that was a bad move what she did and then came to a town ran by whites of the judaism religion trying to have a career here! Has she gone mad?!!? Hell, I can't even bust a grape here and I have never and never would give any kind of kudos to Hitler period! Not out of respect or fear of what these whites of the judaism religion would do, but  because hitler wasn't a nice guy and respect for he many lives he took while he ruled germany. The many lives he destroyed, and most of them were not people of the judaism religion. Then too don't she know that these people aren't very fogiving of anybody who don't agree with them down to the last letter of their stupid diatribes! Honey, you're through here. I suggest you go to Thailand or Hong Kong or somewhere beyond their reach and start over. Coz' you're never gonna' get anything else in this town or their other subsidiaries like england, france, germany, or switzerland. You might try Russia, but they don't need nobody like you.  So honey, just say goodbye to hollywood for you are through here. Don't feel bad, I'm through here too and I'm not a nazi sympathiser. But I intend to have my own opinions whether they like it or not. They don't like that here.

Update

Sorry folks! This story is old! 

'I want to redeem my past by winning CBB': Shamed Tila Tequila begs for a second chance on reality show... as she blames drugs for pro-Nazi remarks

Shamed glamour model Tila Tequila has begged Celebrity Big Brother bosses for a second chance on the show after she was kicked out of the house over her past pro-Nazi remarks.
After it emerged that the US reality star had previously posed in front of Auschwitz in Nazi gear and claimed to be 'Hitler reborn', Channel 5 bosses and Endermol decided to remove her from the house on Friday, just hours after she entered.
Now she has spoken out in a bid to explain her shocking stance, in which she likened Adolf Hitler to a 'special and sweet kid', insisting she was high on drugs and severely depressed when she made the comments on social media in 2013.
Scroll down for video 
'I could win': Shamed glamour model Tila Tequila has begged Celebrity Big Brother bosses for a second chance on the show after she was kicked out of the house over her past pro-Nazi remarks
'I could win': Shamed glamour model Tila Tequila has begged Celebrity Big Brother bosses for a second chance on the show after she was kicked out of the house over her past pro-Nazi remarks
Speaking to The Sun On Sunday, she explained: 'I was doing a lot of drugs and suffering from severe depression. I wasn’t well in the head.'
The model added that she is desperate to return to the CBB house in a bid to mend her past wrongs, and believes she could even win.
She adds: 'I am healed now and I want to redeem my past. I want to win Celebrity Big Brother.'
Her plea reiterates a statement she released in the aftermath of her shock eviction in which she blamed her troubled past for her outrageous social media posts - and told fans: 'I am 100 percent not a Nazi.'
She tweeted on Friday: 'Back in 2013 I made a statement about Hitler not being a bad person, and immediately realized soon after that I had made a terrible mistake that would ultimately come back to haunt me. 
'During that time I had been suffering from severe depression, and drug addiction for many years prior to that. I also attempted to commit suicide in 2012, and overdosed on prescription pills. I wanted to die. I felt worthless, and unloved as that pain continued to grow causing me to further spiral out of control.
Shamed: The US reality star was kicked off Celebrity Big Brother on Friday after it emerged that she posed in front of Auschwitz in Nazi gear (pictured) in 2013. She has now blamed drug-taking and depression for her remarks
Shamed: The US reality star was kicked off Celebrity Big Brother on Friday after it emerged that she posed in front of Auschwitz in Nazi gear (pictured) in 2013. She has now blamed drug-taking and depression for her remarks
'Losing touch of myself, and reality. It was absolutely the lowest point I had ever reached in my life, and today I am truly sorry to everyone that I may have hurt along my self-destructive path. I have made many mistakes that I am definitely not proud about, but I am only a flawed human who is trying my best to be a better person than I was in the past.
'I am deeply sorry for my irresponsible, reckless, and selfish actions and I hope that everyone can forgive me for the pain that I may have caused. I want to be a good role model for my daughter because I don't want her to go through what I have had to endure.'
Explaining the decision to remove her from the line-up,  a Channel 5 spokesman said: 'Unfortunately, Channel 5 and Endemol did not know about the views and attitudes Tila had expressed in social media postings prior to her involvement in Celebrity Big Brother.

No comments:

Post a Comment