Friday, July 1, 2016

666; Too Many People Joking About it!

Revelation 13, KJV
The Mark of the Beast
16And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads: 17And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name. 18Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.


Now I was doing research by working undercover at a customer service position. Something really is bothering me for I've run into people who are joking about carrying the mark of the beast. They're talking about in 2017 making people on government assistance and other to carry these chips in their hand or their forehead for 'identification purposes'! I've ran into several people who are joking about it talking about they'll be glad when all they have to do is present their hand to be scanned or their head. I was appalled the first time the second time I had to speak up. And the reason I had to speak up because the Lord was speaking to me; I mean on many numbers I kept seeing 666 in a row. At first I thought it was just a coincidence. But I kept seeing it over a period of months here and there and that's when I started to get concerned. I knew the Lord was trying to tell me something. I must admit I'm a more than concerned, but I know God is with me so I shan't fear. But I'm concerned that people are taking this news in such a cavalier and ridiculous manner! Do you not know that the mark of the beast is the beginning of the end of the world.  Plus accepting the mark of  the beast is A GUARANTEED TRIP TO HELL?!!!? Did any forget that?!? Read Revelations in the Bible and that ought to make believers out of all of you. For if the Bible isn't true why is this happening now! It was predicted 2000 years ago!!! What will it take for you to finally believe?!!? JESUS IS REAL AND GOD IS REAL, and so is satan! He has taken over the minds of those who desire power and wealth above all else and he's telling them to do all these evil things that are being planned for us not just here in America but here in America is apparently where it will start!!! THIS IS NO LAUGHING MATTER!!!! And no  Obama is not the anti-christ; for everyone with sense knows that the President does not run this country!!! This is serious folks!!! If the beast is here already this means that suffering the likes of nothing we've ever seen is on hand! This is why I've put up some other vids from youtube which I feel is God warning us of hard times to come. I don't know what to tell anyone except to pray and ask God that you and all others you care about be swept up in the Rapture! But joking about wearing the mark of the beast is not the way to go! It's time to take our LIVES and our SOULS and GOD'S PROPHETIC WARNINGS VERY VERY VERY SERIOUS! It's time for everybody to make a decision; believe and live, don't believe and die!!!! Those are your choices. I confess now that I believe Jesus is the light, the way, and the saviour of all mankind and I look to Him to guide me and my family! I pray you all do the same also!

No comments:

Post a Comment