Wednesday, July 13, 2016

Look at this staged bullshit; Now The baton rouge police claim they've uncovered a plot to kill them there; they'll do anything other than the right and just thing God ordered them to do

Look at this police. INstead of coming out and apologizing for their kkkops murder of an innocent citizen and throwing that racist honkie in jail and charging him with murder, first they shake down the man's family and have his son get on tv talking about 'violence isn't the answer', it's obvious they don't feel that way being they murdered this boy's father, and fed him that lame assed message to give on the news channels then set these boys up for this 'fake' conspiracy to kill police trying to make out you are 'victims' now heroes for uncovering this so-called plot! Do you honestly think the world is just that stupid that we can't see through this lame-brained  bullshit you've concocted?!!? They must think this is the 1950's where bullshit cons like this would go over! White people don't even believe this bullshit! Here's part of it!

Update

I see the local police union is at work. I see the police are bothering me here more than they used to. Oh well, that's to be expected, coz' they want the public to be scared to 'mess' with them, but they should be able to mess with us anytime they feel like it. That's why I will not be intimidated or made scared coz' either one of these victims could have been me, or will be me as it is now. God is with me so I shan't be scared and I will keep up the good fight! Just like they murdered these two people in the streets, it could have been anyone of us, especially if you're black. Whites have little to fear, right now, but eventually it will be them too. So if they think their little crap they're doing is gonna' stop me, they're messing with the wrong one. I will find out who's behind this and when I do, well you'll hear about it. God be with all and keep the faith.




Alleged plot to kill Baton Rouge Police stopped, 3 arrested





alton sterling police shooting in Louisiana
BATON ROUGE (WSPA) – Police say they have arrested 3 people accused of plotting to kill police officers with stolen guns from a pawn shop, according to CBS News.
They report that one of the suspects told police that the attack was in response to the death of Alton Sterling.
Sterling was killed by police.
Police have not released the names of the men or their charges.
Information from CBS News.


Now if they think we're believing any of this crap then they've lost their fucking minds! Trust you me kkkops, when the Lord sends another group of heroes at you like Micah X. Johnson, they will be quite successful! All you're doing is making God even more angry  but you've been warned! Your old honkie tricks ain't finna' go no more! I advise you listen to the word of God that he had me deliver to you! You're the only fools who fallin' for this bullshit you've concocted!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment