Monday, July 25, 2016

I Will NEVER vote for hillary clinton!

NOw I know that we don't have a whole lot of choices right now but I choose not to vote rather than vote for someone I don't believe in! Bernie Sanders was the last chance the democratic party to hold on to the Presidency and he needs to be voted in over hillary clinton to represent us! I see hillary clinton has successfully politicked behind the scenes and is defying the will of the people! Even though I'm no fan of donald trump, I cannot stand hillary clinton and I simply will not vote if she is the only non-republican option! There is an evil in her that I cannot explain and won't try! I've learned after all this time to trust my gut, and my gut tells me that donald trump would be a better President than her! NO, I'm not voting for the donald, but I'm just going to stay out of it! The will of the people is being ignored (we wanted Bernie Sanders) and I don't care what they do at the democratic national convention, I will never fall in line behind Clinton! Not gonna' happen!  Let the republicans have it if my choice is hillary clinton or hillary clinton!

History made with hillary clinton bein the first female nominee at a major party! Whatever!

Did Clinton Win the Democratic Nomination? No & Here’s Why

SACRAMENTO, CA - JUNE 05: Democratic presidential candidate former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton looks on during a campaign rally at Sacramento City College on June 5, 2016 in Sacramento, California. The California primary is June 7. (Photo by Justin Sullivan/Getty Images)
Hillary Clinton hasn’t really won the Democratic nomination yet, despite new AP results. (Getty)
The Associated Press has reported that Hillary Clinton just got all the delegates she needed to clinch the Democratic nomination. The only problem is that this information isn’t true or accurate. She’s gained more delegates, but neither candidate will have enough to clinch the nomination before the Democratic National Convention.
Here’s what you need to know.

No comments:

Post a Comment